Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Journey

There's been something in the air lately. Something that inspires and leaves my soul feeling awakened.

These past few months I've felt nothing short of anxious, exhausted, and dare I say angry... I've been mean and hurtful. I've been tired.. My days start off with me feeling like a wounded child, even before I step out of bed. While I could go down pointing fingers in a million directions, the honest truth is that I control my feelings and actions.

It has kindly nudged me a few times, pulling on the empathy strings. Even sometimes asking my conscience why I said/thought such hateful things.
It's not just my negative thoughts. I've been exhausted from doing nothing.

It's easy to get wrapped up in the ugly of the world and it's my job to focus on the beauty and let it shine through me. The slow crawl back to happiness has been a hard one. It takes dedication to not let negativity engulf my being.

Lately I've felt happy. I've managed to get things moving again. To smile more and see the beauty again. It feels absolutely wonderful.

In all of this, the blog has been put on the back burner. I've given it zero attention and it's faulted because of it. In this new awakening of the soul, I've decided to channel some of that energy here on the blog. To document the things that have brought me joy lately, the growing of myself again, and to capture this light I've found.

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy this journey as well.

Love,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. It would be awesome to see like little updates with writing on your blog :) Do you have a twitter?

    ReplyDelete