Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013, turning the page

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


My head is foggy and I feel like my soul is going to burst out through my ears.
I keep trying to find the words to explain how I feel about the turning of the year and at this moment I simply can not.
The first day of 2013 I found myself in a tangle of tattoos, fur and blankets. Garrett and I are both sick with high fevers and body aches. The puppies have helped Garrett break his fever but mine is going pretty steady. Even their hot little bodies haven't helped me find comfort today.
My heart is heavy with this new 365 page book. I don't believe that a new year marks time for change. If you're not happy you can change any moment and move on. That being said, I've always looked forward to making goals and 2013 is no exception. I'm a very goal oriented person, so it's natural for me to look forward to change.

2013 I'd like to:
Grow as a person, always grow
Live quietly
Work with my hands
Follow my passions
Have self pride
Drink more water
Make our house a home
To be Wild, Be Free, and Be Alive

With that being said
Carpe that Diem and Rock 2013,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Your logo is absolutely beautiful I really like your blog!

    If you get a chance, please check out and follow my blog!

    typographievintage.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is beautiful. I hope you are feeling better and that your year has brought many joys and secret messages along the way.

    ReplyDelete